Lead Builder - Residential | Wellington
Pathway to Construction Manager
Refresh Renovations is leading the way as a specialist home renovation business within New Zealand. They are a design and build solution geared towards successful renovation projects that are completed on time, on budget, and to the highest standard. Refresh use innovative, user friendly technology and systems to improve the building process for the build team, sub-contractors as well as the home owners who are given the ability to login and monitor “their build”.
Even the simplest home renovation means managing data, costs, people and timetables. With Refresh, the tools and process are streamlined, allowing you to be the best builder you can be. We attract tradesman that embrace modern technologies and bring a client-facing, positive attitude to the business as we grow from strength to strength.
The business plan is focused on growth in the next 24 months. We expect to build a close-knit and supportive team of builders. With a future Construction Manager to be appointed if you can prove your management skill and superior customer service abilities this position offers genuine progression opportunities.
- Licensed Building Practitioner with your own tools.
- Positive, self-motivated and organised.
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Possess renovation expertise; you understand the challenge of extensions, not just replicating new builds, and are able to be the expert advocate for customers
- Professional and trustworthy with excellent customer focus
- Interpret and understand design drawings and specifications
- In-depth knowledge of the NZ Building Code for residential builds
- Committed to Health & Safety, driving best practices on site
- Confident user of computers having worked with project management software as well as email and Microsoft office products
- Experience using BuildTrend project management software is advantageous
- Exposure to estimating and costing is an added advantage.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Apply for this position
Nationwide Phone Number:
0800 33 60 33
Head Office Physical Address:
Level 1, 287 Parnell Road,
Parnell, Auckland, 1052
Head Office Postal Address:
PO Box 37-941,
Parnell, Auckland, 1151