Residential Renovation Project Manager/Coordinator | Waikato
Working within a small and dynamic residential renovation team undertaking small to large scale renovations within the Waikato region. You will report to the Project Director and your role will include:
- onsite project coordination, and;
- office-based project management.
The position could be either part or full time depending on the successful applicant.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide residential renovation project coordination, scheduling and administration in the Waikato area.
- Oversee construction site operations including Health and Safety management and coordination.
- Coordinate subcontractors and suppliers.
- Manage the project program and budgets
- Liaise with council including building inspectors and manage consenting requirements
- Liaise with project architects, designers and engineers during construction.
- Provide project progress updates with reference to project scope and budget, and highlight risks and issues.
- Maintaining project documentation, tracking financials and handling financial queries.
What you will be/have:
- Enjoy working with the residential building sector.
- Enthusiasm and drive to take ownership of projects.
- Clear communications skills.
- Presentable in front of clients and meeting their needs.
- Ability to form positive working relationships with builders, subtrades and designers.
- Commercial smarts – an understanding of the cost implications when making decisions and manage projects well.
- Ability to manage your own time effectively while managing several projects.
- A trade qualification or tertiary degree is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience in construction or residential development is preferred but not essential.
- Current driver’s license
Refresh Renovations is New Zealand’s leading residential design and build renovation company with over 28 franchises nationwide, approximately 18 franchises in Australia and now with Refresh opening up in the UK. We have an open, informative and ‘no surprise’ approach. Our delivery promise is that we will complete your renovation on time and on budget.
Apply for this position
Nationwide Phone Number:
0800 33 60 33
Head Office Physical Address:
Level 1, 287 Parnell Road,
Parnell, Auckland, 1052
Head Office Postal Address:
PO Box 37-941,
Parnell, Auckland, 1151