Great opportunities for experienced builders and project managers
Refresh is the leading specialist renovation builder in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. A key to our success is the project management of the complete design and build process. We have over 40 business units across three countries and are well on the way to our target of 60.
Due to our rapid growth we are actively seeking experienced builders, site managers and project managers as part of the businesses. Opportunities exist for full time, part time or contracted staff.
- Enjoy working with the residential building sector.
- Enthusiasm and drive to take ownership of projects.
- Clear communications skills.
- Presentable in front of clients and meeting their needs.
- Ability to form positive working relationships with builders, subtrades and designers.
- Commercial smarts – an understanding of the cost implications when making decisions and manage projects well.
- Ability to manage your own time effectively while managing several projects.
- A trade qualification or tertiary degree is preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience in construction or residential development is preferred but not essential.
- Current driver’s license
Pathway to Construction Manager
- Licensed Building Practitioner with your own tools.
- Positive, self-motivated and organised.
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Possess renovation expertise; you understand the challenge of extensions, not just replicating new builds, and are able to be the expert advocate for customers
- Professional and trustworthy with excellent customer focus
The successful candidate will be:
- Results focused
- Able to meet deadlines
- Solutions oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A passion for renovation, interior design or both
Nationwide Phone Number:
0800 33 60 33
Head Office Physical Address:
Level 1, 287 Parnell Road,
Parnell, Auckland, 1052
Head Office Postal Address:
PO Box 37-941,
Parnell, Auckland, 1151